Purchased Webroot SecureAnywhere and want to access its password manager toolbar? This article is definitely for you! But before you actually find out how to access and use this toolbar, check below the advantages of the same:
- With Webroot Password Manager, you can record user names and passwords to access them automatically
- Helps in setting up a profile to populate more extensive web forms automatically
- Webroot Password manager helps in generating the secure passwords for all your frequently used websites
To access the Webroot Password features and functions while you work on the Internet, all you need to do is sign in from the Webroot Password drop-down menu in your web browser’s toolbar. When you do so, SecureAnywhere can automatically fetch your sign in credentials for websites that need a user name and password. If it doesn’t, contact Webroot Support Number.
This menu gives complete freedom to the users to access their favorite websites and auto-fill the data into web forms. This not only saves times but also increases productivity as a user doesn’t have to deal with unnecessary hassle of logging in to a number of websites.
Please note that if the Webroot password icon and related drop-down menu don’t display in the browser, check the browser’s add-ons or extension list and make sure it is enabled. To access the Password Manager Toolbar:
- Open the Internet Browser
- After you setup the Password Management, you can see a Webroot SecureAnywhere icon in the toolbar of your web browser
- Click on that icon and you will see a drop-down menu of Password Management features
- At first, the icon is grayed-out
- If you cannot see the icon in your browser, simply restart your computer system and if it is still not there, call Webroot Toll-Free Number to receive an instant help from an expert
- To activate the Password Management Features and Functions, click the Webroot icon and sign in with your account sign in details
- After the successful sign in, the Webroot icon, which was earlier grayed-out will turn green
- Click that icon or the arrow placed just next to it to view the menu of the features
- You can now avail to shop and conduct other businesses on the web
With the help of these menus, you can easily access your favorite websites, fill the forms with the necessary details in a matter of seconds, save the entered data into forms to be further used in the future, and also set preferences for the Password manager, respectively.