Webroot antivirus secures your device from various online as well as offline risk. With a subscribed product of the security software, you set extra layers of security in various other tasks. When you activate the antivirus subscription, you receive Webroot Support keycode on your registered email address. On the other hand, if you are a new user, you will need to create an account to use the advanced services of antivirus.
When you install the file, you can simply copy-paste the code directly in to the installed. If you find the procedure complicated or face and trouble while performing the process, dial Webroot Support Number for support. If you have already installed Webroot SecureAnywhere on your device, you can follow these steps to validate a keycode to the existing software.
How to activate the Keycode on Windows PC:
- Launch a web browser and go to the Official Webroot webpage
- On the home page, click My Account and login
- On the Account section, look at the right side of the display
- Under the Activate a new keycode option, type in your Webroot keycode and click Activate
The keycode has now been activated. Window uses may connect with Webroot Support if any error encountered. If you are using the software on Mac devices, proceed to execute the steps as mentioned below.
How to activate the Keycode on Mac:
- Click on the Webroot icon from the menu bar and open SecureAnywhere
- From the home window, click My Account
- In the My Account window, select Activate a New Keycode option
- Type in the new keycode and hit the Activate button
Please note when you encounter an error message while trying to activate a new Webroot keycode, re-check and confirm that you have entered the correct keycode. The letters i/1, o/0, s/5, b/8 and others are often confused when you enter the code. If you find the code correct but there has occurred an error, call on Webroot Technical Support Number in order to fix the problem.