With the advancement in technology, it has become boon as well as bane for us. Boon, as the things got easy to do with technology and bane, with every new upgradation, comes along the consequences. The hackers are using modernized tools to steal our confidential data, bank details, and many more.
To fight with them, you need powerful, total protection online security software like Webroot antivirus. Usually, it works brilliantly but sometimes the user may face certain errors like 102 or WB102, which can be caused due to the incomplete registration while the installing any of the Webroot product. To get rid of the errors you need to uninstall and reinstall the Webroot product by webroot support.
There are several error messages which are similar to the Webroot error 102 are-
- Registration can’t be completed.
All the above errors require same solution and steps to follow to get off the error. You can either solve the issues by yourself, through the given steps or you can contact Webroot Support Phone Number to get assistance from the experts.
Check out the steps to fix Webroot antivirus error-102-
- Try to re-register
1. To register for any Webroot Product, you need to visit the official website of Webroot.
2. Click on the option ‘Create Account’ to complete the registration process.
3. Enter the correct Webroot product key on the box and type the other details-
· The Webroot product key can be found in your registered email id or on your phone number, during online purchasing.
· If you have purchased the offline Webroot product then you can find the product key on the cover or inside the box of the product key.
4. Enter your valid email ID and password as well as the security question in the required field.
5. Click on the option ‘Registration Now’ to complete the registration.
6. If you still facing the same issues then you need to check on the product key, whether it’s put up correctly.
7. The Webroot product must be entered as mentioned on the box or in the email ID without the hyphen.
8. Re-type the Webroot SecureAnywhere product key and try to complete the registration.
Note- If you fail to solve then contact Webroot Technical Support to get help from the experts.
- Reset the Webroot account password
1. Open the Webroot app first.
2. Open your ‘Webroot Account’ with the correct email ID and password.
3. If you log-in to your account and came across with the error messages then click on the ‘Forgot password option’
4. Type your registered email ID in order to receive the password receipt link.
5. If you receive any error messages while sending the link then you need to click on the ‘Resend email ID’ button.
6. Click on the ‘Account’ option of Webroot
7. Enter the given captcha in the required field and then answer to the security question, correctly.
8. Check on your registered email ID, for the password reset link and click on it.
9. Enter the new password to reset it.
10. Now, you can able to login to your Webroot Account and check for the error message.
Note- If you encounter the same issues then contact Webroot Support for further assistance.