Webroot is a private security Software Company that operates with Yahoo, Gmail, Garmin, and many other. It gets compatible with almost all the devices and some of the products of Webroot are- Antivirus, Internet Security Plus, Secure Anywhere, and Internet Security Complete.
Usually, Webroot products work brilliantly on all the devices, by providing a complete satisfaction to its customers. But sometimes, Webroot causes issues on updating or wasn’t working properly. You may try some simple step like- if the webroot isn’t working properly then you need to restart your PC. If the webroot isn’t updating then check your internet connection.
If the problem or issues still persisted then you need to follow certain steps carefully as solution. If the solutions mentioned below don’t work then the customers can at anytime contact Webroot Toll-Free Number to get expert advice on your issues.
- Download the webroot and force an update.
- With the correct credentials, you need to sign-in into Endpoint Protection.
- Select Group Management tab from the list.
- Look for group’s pane on the left and click on it, followed by all endpoints, group right pane and select one or more endpoints.
- After done with the previous step, you may see the agent commands button from the menu bar.
- From the agents command drop-down options, click download, followed by run a file.
- After that you need to enter on URL: http://anywhere.webrootcloudav.com/zerol/wsasme.exe
- Now follow the instructions for downloading the wizard for proper installation of updates.
You need to check if it’s still exist by checking on the WRSA.exe in C:\Program Files\Webroot or via, the Task Manager, if the certain processes are active. You need to boot the scan in safe mode then run the scan followed by restarting your sys0tem. After that webroot reboot scan will work properly.
- Uninstall using CMD and go for the fresh installation.
- You need to press Start+ R button opn your windows’ taskbar.
- After that write cmd and press enter button.
- In command prompt window, type the below command and press enter button.
C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe –uninstall
- Fill up the captcha code when prompted and all Webroot Secure Anywhere need to be uninstalled.
- You need to reboot your PC and install cleanly with the new installer.