Webroot is a market leader in providing the best security solutions for the protection of devices as well as the network they are connected to. For the security and protection purpose, you can choose from a wide selection of antivirus software offered by the company. One of the most popular security solution provided by Webroot Support for ensuring the safe browsing and complete data protection is Webroot Identity Shield.
When you make an online transaction, the shield keeps an eagle eye over the Trojan Horses and scams that may steal your confidential information. With Webroot Identity Shield, you can give your applications such as tax preparation software, messaging software, etc., an extra layer of security.
When you work on your device, the identity shield automatically puts in the web browsers and other important apps in the list of protected applications with one of these three levels:
- Allow – Applications given with the “Allowed Applications” tag are not protected against the malware that tends to steal your information.
- Deny– Such applications cannot view or record protected data on the system. However, they can run normally.
- Protect- The applications marked with this tag are completely protected against the information-stealing malware.
Connect to the Webroot support team by dialing the Webroot toll-free number.
To manage the protected application list and give the level of protection, follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- In the main interface of the Webroot Identity Shield, click Identity & Privacy section
- Now, click View/Edit Protected Applications
- This will open the Protected Applications panel. Here, you can see all the applications and the web browser installed on your system
- Click the radio button in front of the application you want to edit level of protection for
- Choose from Protect, Allow or Deny
- To add more applications to this section, click Add Applications
- Click Close when you are done!
If you are still unable to change the protection level or add a new application, then contact Webroot support number and get an immediate solution from an expert.