When it comes to select a right and reliable security solution for all your devices, Webroot Support SecureAnywhere occupies the topmost position. The antivirus is known for delivering high-end protection to avoid the viruses and malware that attempt to attack your device. Also, it immediately diagnoses and fixes out the spyware, Trojan horses and other viruses that have already infected your device.
Once installed, Webroot SecureAnywhere keeps on running in the background to ensure that no virus harms or no hacker hacks your device. However, like any other software Webroot SecureAnywhere can also stop scanning or any other operation due to the corruption of a file. In such situation, it is recommended to re-install the same followed by its un-installation. Un-installation is also required to be done if you are upgrading to the latest version of the Webroot.
Call at Webroot support number and allow an expert to do this on your behalf
Before you actually check the steps for uninstalling Webroot on different versions of the Windows operating system, it is important to note that this security software doesn’t require any kind of removal tool for accomplishing this process. Now, follow these steps:
- Windows XP
- Open Start Menu and then search for Run
- You can directly open it by pressing Windows + R key together
- Now, enter appwiz.cpl
- Hit Enter
- You can now access the Control Panel
- From Programs and Features, search Webroot SecureAnywhere
- Right-click on this program and click Uninstall
- Wait until the process finishes!
The un-installation steps for Window Vista and 7 are same as that of XP. The only difference is that you have to enter the command “appwiz.cpl” in the Search field of Start menu rather than in the Run window. If you find any difficulty,
Contact Webroot toll-free number.
- Windows 10
- Enter “appwiz.cpl” (without quotes) in the Cortana search bar
- Hit Enter
- In the Control Panel window, choose All Programs
- Find the Webroot SecureAnywhere program from the list of programs
- Choose the program and click Uninstall or Remove from the available options
- Click Yes to continue
- Enter the captcha code for verification, if required
- It’s done!
Hope the information was useful!