Webroot Support SecureAnywhere is one of the most reliable security software, which is being used to protect the devices from all kinds of online threats including the following:
- Trojan horses
- Hacking attacks
- Stealing of your confidential information and more!
Webroot keeps on bringing new updates and upgrades to the SecureAnywhere software in order to fix the patches & bugs, and also to enhance security features. The new features are added to deal with the existing viruses and to avoid the upcoming viruses affect the device. Hence, it is recommended to always update your Webroot SecureAnywhere, whenever the one is available in the update center. Don’t worry; you will get a notification of the update automatically.
However, if you are moving to an upgraded version of the security software, it will ask you to uninstall the Webroot SecureAnywhere installed previously on your Mac. The steps for the same have been provided here:
(Kindly note that the steps for un-installation provided in this article are applicable to Mac OS x 10.7 and above versions. If you are using some other version of the Mac OS and want to uninstall the Webroot SecureAnywhere on the same then it is recommended to call Webroot toll free number for help. )
- Quit the Webroot SecureAnywhere application by following these steps:
- Click the Webroot icon in the menu bar
- Choose Shut Down SecureAnywhere option from the drop-down menu
- Confirm the shutdown process, if asked
- Now, open the Finder from the dock on your Mac
- Now access the Application Directory
- Simply, click and drag the Webroot SecureAnywhere icon into the Trash in the dock
- Click Uninstall in the next window asking you for the confirmation
- Wait until the process completes!
After un-installation, if you can still find the icon and access Webroot SecureAnywhere on your device then call the Webroot support number and get this done with the help of a certified technician. Hope the information was useful!